These terms and conditions of use ("Terms") govern your use of the website operated by or on behalf of Tiger Retail Limited and its subsidiary companies (together the "Tiger Retail Limited") at www.tigerstores.co.uk ("Website"). By viewing and using the Website you agree to be bound by the Terms and your access to it is permitted strictly on that basis.
1. The Tiger Retail Limited reserves the right to make changes at any time without notice to the Terms of theWebsite. By continuing to use the Website, you signify your acceptance of any such changes.
2. The content of the Website is provided "as is" without any representations, warranties or guarantees of any kind (whether express or implied by law) including without limitation any warranties of accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property rights.
3. The material contained on the Website is for general information purposes only and does not constitute medical or other professional advice. Nothing on the Website amounts to or should be treated as a contractual offer. The Tiger Retail Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation those resulting from business interruption and/or loss of profits) which may arise from the use of, inability to use or reliance on the Website or the information contained within it, save that nothing in the Terms excludes or restricts the liability of the Tiger Retail Limited for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
4. The Tiger Retail Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for the material on or operation of any website which is linked to or from the Website. Any links are provided for convenience only and a link does not constitute an endorsement or guarantee of any kind in respect of such websites (or vice versa).
5. The Tiger Retail Limited does not guarantee uninterrupted access to the Website or to any site, which is linked to or from the Website. No warranties are given in relation to the contents of the Website and in particular that such content will be accurate, complete or free from errors, bugs or viruses. The Tiger Retail Limited makes no commitment to update the Website or its contents or to remedy any defects. If you do experience difficulties in using the Website or find a broken link please use the "Contact" page to tell us about it.
6. The contents of the Website including any and all copyright and other intellectual property rights in it (including without limitation in any text, pictures or graphics) ("IPRs") are owned by Tiger Retail Limited or other members of the Tiger Retail Limited. You may download and temporarily store any part of the Website for your own private, non-commercial purposes provided you do not remove any copyright or proprietary notices. No part of the Website may be copied, reproduced, translated or converted in whole or in part into any electronic or machine readable or other form without the prior written approval of Tiger Retail Limited. Your use of the Website does not constitute a licence for you to use any of the IPRs.
7. The Website is not a secure site and any information submitted (whether personal information or otherwise) is done so at entirely your own risk. Tiger Retail Limited shall not be liable to any person for any loss or damage whatsoever (including without limitation those resulting from business interruption and/or loss of profits) which may arise out of the submission of any information to the Website, save that nothing in the Terms excludes or restricts the liability of the Tiger Retail Limited or any of its group companies for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
8. You agree to use the Website only for lawful purposes and in a way, which does not restrict anyone else's use or enjoyment of it.
9. If you access the Website from outside the UK you are
responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
10. If any provision of the Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country then, within such state or country, to the extent such provision is illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable it shall be severed from these Terms. Any such illegality, invalidity or unenforceability shall not affect the other provisions of the Terms, which shall remain in full force and effect.
11. Nothing in the Terms excludes or restricts the liability of any member of the Tiger Retail Limited for death or personal injury caused by its negligence.
12. The Terms and any matters arising from or in connection with them shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and the English courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim or matter arising from or in connection with the Terms.
Tiger Retail Limited, Registered address:
KBSP Harben House, Harben Parade, Finchley Road
London NW3 6LH
Company registration no 05438600
Tiger Retail Limited is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Tiger Retail Limited may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 1 March 2012.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
Internal record keeping.
We may use the information to improve our products and services.
We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to:
Tiger Retail Ltd
315 Regents Park Road
London N3 1DP
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.